Saturday, August 22, 2009

on the gate

Nothing I mean nothing is going on. Its 10pm here and I am still in my jams. I didn't even leave the house today. I know, I know, it was a beautiful day but I chose to take to my bed with my laptop.

So what does one do when they decide to take the day off from the world. First, sleeeeeep. I don't like to sleep much but when I do, the land of zzzzzz is so luxurious. Second, dwell in the land gray matters.

Here is an abridged list of my thoughts and activities:
Read the twitter page of someone I could not stand and confirmed my hatred.
Looked at what's in my bag group on flickr.
Played farmtown and farmville on facebook. It feels like and is an utter waste of time.
Deleted 1 facebook "friend".
Watched the season opener of Top Chef again and selected my least favorite. (It was easy, Mike. The one less old woman comment, he is a waste of hair.)
Ate leftover delicious curry chicken salad and cherry tomatoes.
Created a mental map of how I will become a vegetarian.
Considered buying supplies to refinish my dining room chairs.
Took another nap.
Researched wide angle toy cameras.
Thought about writing a piece on The Real Housewives franchise racial and ethnic stereotypes (Bravo even got rid of one Atlanta housewife because she was not "dramatic" enough.)
Pondered watching less TV... nah.
Mulled over moving out of Michigan. (I am taking it one lease at a time.)
Had a Greek yogurt with honey snack.
Shook my fist at the persistence of the Adobe Updater. I already updated and restarted fool!
Craved filé gumbo.
Missed my friends and family.
Started to blog.